- Stripped and remade all beds
- Washed all those sheets & pillowcases (2 loads laundry)
- Picked up living room
- Cleaned out the clutter corner of the kitchen counter (has been cluttered with recipes ripped from magazines and little plans and to-do lists of mine for literally months)
- Put away load of laundry left over from yesterday
- Visited EdgyK for about an hour
- Did 5-minute clean on hall bathroom*
- Made delicious, healthy Black Bean Chipotle Soup** and Buttermilk Cornbread (um, only the soup is healthy), both from scratch
- Ran and put away two dishwasher loads
*I can't explain it. Baby E is usually pretty content to follow me around and play near me as I do chores, but when I try to clean a bathroom, she becomes a whirling dervish. During the 5-minute clean, she attempted to unroll the TP twice, tried to get into medicine, tried to stick her hand into the dangerous cleanser soaking the toilet, and tried to put on Dh's deoderant. Thus I decided 5 minutes was just going to have to cut it for the hall bathroom.
**This is the first meatless recipe I've tried making that Dh truly likes. Hallelujah!