Thursday, May 25, 2006

Go Home a Winner

My back hurts so badly. Really, really, badly. Tell me not to get my hopes up. Please.

I feel like I'm about to start my period. Normally (that is, during PMS), I bust out the Icy Hot and make Dh give me a really hard backrub, and then I curl up on the sofa and Dh feels very sorry for me and tell me he can't understand why I like being a girl (pfah! men!). But as I'm not able to curl up right now, and Dh is actually asleep on the sofa, I have nothing to do about this pain. Owww....

Okay enough whining. I won something at Bunko tonight! Woo-hoo! Granted, just a door prize, but still! Something! After months and months of paying my $5 every month and coming home empty-handed, I won some flowers, which hopefully Dh will plant tomorrow. Red petunias. Don't tell me if they're cheap, I don't want to hear it! They're cute.

I think I might go wake Dh up and make him give me a backrub. Because seriously, what the crap. My back.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Winning a prize is winning a prize. Who cares what it cost?

I think my cramps yesterday must have been sympathy ones for you because, wow, they were intense!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. Maybe this could be the start of labor!!! :)

Cindy said...

Damn, alfredsmom beat me to it. Sounds like back labor. Good Luck!

Reesh said...

Labour has begun!!!!!!! Yippee!!