Tuesday, May 16, 2006

37 Weeks

Okay so here's my new theory - the baby will be born on June 11. And I'll tell you why. June 11 is the next full moon. The last full moon was May 13. I had Braxton-Hicks contractions that night like you wouldn't believe. 10 an hour, no joke. But obviously Baby was not ready to come (nor was I ready for her to come!!!!). So, my guess is that she'll be a full moon baby. My boss predicts June 1. Nah, too early. Rainbow predicts June 12, because I already took June 11. Ha ha Anyone else care to place a bet?

Dh is away at training this week. Apparently as one of the new guys he has to carry around a Care Bear and not let the others guys steal it. It's turquoise. With a rainbow on the belly. That says phrases like "You're special to me!" I was laughing my butt off! He doesn't seem to find it that funny. Some people have no sense of humor.

I am missing him though. I watch TV when he's gone. Which I NEVER do. But when he's gone, I get really bored. My husband is quite entertaining. So I watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Never having watched the show before at all. I got pretty into it, though. And being pregnant, even teared up during some parts.

Brian and Renee want us to go to Hawaii with them next year on a kid-free vacation. Hopefully we can budget that in, because it sounds really fun. Plus if we go with them Dh won't constantly heckle me to go snorkeling with him. Snorkeling makes me seasick.

Only 2 1/2 more days of work!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Whenever she comes I hope it is before June 15th so that I can meet her?!?!?!?!?!

Reesh said...

You can post an online baby pool here:
http://www.expectnet.com/
Kinda fun.

We need some pictures of your bad ass 37 week self!

Isabel said...

Hoory for almost being done with work. Will you be going back?

And Hawaii sounds awesome. My husbands family told us last year that we would all go this May (and his folks would pay for it). I was just barley pregnant and hadn't told them yet. Needless to say, we aren't going to Hawaii.

They waited too long to tell us about it. Dang it!

Chastity said...

I am going to predict June 5. Mark it on your calendar.

Hawaii sounds awesome. My in-laws have a time share there and have invited us to go many times, but I think I might kill myself if I had to spend a week with my mother in law...even if it was in paradise. Plus plane tickets from here to there are at least $800.00 each..yikes.

Maggie said...

I say June 9th.

Unknown said...

I LOVED Hawaii when we went for our honeymoon. It was such a perfect vacation!!

The carebear thing cracked me up. How could he NOT be loving that? :)

Oh, and I totally threw up all over the place once while snorkeling. My family likes to joke that they can bring me along to chum the fish. Ew.