Sunday, February 17, 2008

Baby E

As I emptied the dishwasher, I heard "clomp, clomp, clomp!" Baby E appeared in the kitchen wearing my shoes. She was so proud of herself. It was absolutely adorable.

Baby E's pretend phone conversation gets heated.


"Daddy! Let me in!!"

We pose for a picture this morning before church. I absolutely loooooove her dress and am so excited that it fits her now. It's a sailor-style dress with a cute bow in the back. The matching shirt has little dangling hearts on the sleeves. Everyone at church was in love with her.

Making funny faces for Dh.

Playing peekaboo in the bathroom. She peeks every time.

Her first chili. She loved it!

10 comments:

AM said...

I love all these pictures! Especially that one of the two of you befor church. You look fantastic and Baby E's dress is definetly adorable.

Emma put on my tennis shoes yesterday and took about 2 steps. Too cute.

Katie said...

That dress is ADORABLE!

Katie said...

That dress is ADORABLE!

Christy said...

She is precious.

Cassie said...

Baby E is such a little beauty!

Chastity said...

Wow, she is changing so much! She looks so much older all of a sudden.

Lila loves chili too; we have it a lot in the winter.

Texasholly said...

What cute pics! Her dress is adorable and perfect for Valentine's weekend :)

Hammy said...

Chooo cute!!

Adorable lil lady you have there...

:)

hamishjoy.com

EdgyK said...

I love that dress I'm sad I didn't get to see it on her on Sunday. Great pictures, they must have been taken on a really nice camera.

Stefanie said...

I love her red dress! Nothing is cuter than a little girl all dressed up.