- Hit me so hard in the forehead with her Bob the Builder phone that I started crying. It freaking hurt!
- Went to time-out twice, back to back, for hitting (separate incident from above). During which I had to hold her in the chair, because she thought it was funny to get out of time-out. She didn't think it was funny though, when I wouldn't look at her while holding her in the chair.
- Had a complete meltdown just before dinner because I wouldn't let her snack on plain tuna. Which seems completely gross to me.
- Asked for cheese 1,072 times.
- Tried to color on her pants, her hand, and the carpet. Thank goodness for Color Wonder markers.
- Gave me a few unsolicited hugs. Baby E is not usually very affectionate.
- Rubbed macaroni and cheese in her eyes at lunch. Rubbed tuna pasta in her eyes at dinner.
- Used her stool to get up to counter level in the bathroom, where her little arm reached for everything I had out.
- Used her stool to get up to counter level in the kitchen, where her little arm reached for all the ingredients of tuna pasta.
This evening I put her to bed (she goes back and forth on whether she wants me or Dh to sing to her). I laid her down, tucked her two white teddy bears in her arms, covered her with her purple blanket, then her green blanket. "Good night, Baby E. I love you." From the crib, a little voice, "Bye-bye." I turned into a quivering lump of love.