Tuesday, March 07, 2006

27 Weeks

I am now officially in my third trimester! Woo-hoo!
We bought a bassinet Saturday that can double as a moses basket. So if the baby comes tomorrow, she will at least have somewhere to sleep.**
Dh's friend got married, it was a lovely ceremony. The reception was hoppin', but not for us, because we didn't know anyone.
Sunday at church the rowdy kid wasn't there, and forgive me, but my lesson went so well without five bazillion interruptions from him. That evening, we had dinner with our friends D & D, great fun had by all. Their condo has some pros and many cons, but the pro that beats out any cons is the condo is on the lake, and there's a huge picture window that looks out onto the gorgeous view. It's amazing.

**I know, I know, you don't have to tell me, because I already KNOW, if the baby comes tomorrow, she will be sleeping at the hospital. Blah blah blah.

No comments: