Thursday, November 10, 2005

Better Today

Sorry for dumping on all y'all yesterday. I was really frustrated. Today I'm feeling much better. It's amazing what chilling with my husband and a good night's sleep can accomplish!
Good news - I didn't have to eat a bowl of cereal before I went to bed, and I woke up feeling only the teensiest bit nauseous! My morning sickness is definitely waning! Ya-hoo!!! It still hits me every evening around 5, but it's less severe every day.
My first appointment is tomorrow. I'm mostly trying not to think about it. When I do, I can't even really visualize it, like I don't really believe that I'm pregnant for good this time. What I'm really trying to do here is insulate myself so that if it all goes bad like last time, it won't hurt as much. (Which of course wouldn't work anyway.) I'm hoping, praying that everything will be fantastic tomorrow. Say a prayer for me!

2 comments:

Reesh said...

Everything IS going to be fantasic! Can't wait to hear the details...

Reesh said...

And the details are...