Thursday, November 17, 2005

11 weeks

I am peeing a lot today. And yet am also so thirsty.
I really love my transition pants. Basically all of my regular pants fit if I am standing up, but as soon as I sit down, the waistbands become unbearably tight. So I just leave them unbuttoned, and then try to unobtrusively button them back up whenever I stand up.
Back at the beginning of October, when I found out I was pregnant, I told Dh we should keep it a mostly secret until Thanksgiving. It seemed so far away. Now it's next week, and my second trimester is only a week and a half away. Yay!
Last night I scored my flight to Orlando for $228 total. I am excited for this little vacation! Only 3 weeks away!

4 comments:

Reesh said...

Ahhhh the peeing...it just gets worse. Actually ridiculous is a better word. I am still riding my bicycle to work, but I just told my husband that I think I might have to stop because I can't make it to work without having to pee. Today I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to hold it in all the way home. Ridiculous!

Katie said...

I am so excited for everyone to find out and start giving you the love and attention you deserve!

Jef said...

Not to sound alarmist, but those are two big diabetes indicators. Probably nothing though.

~Jef

Anth said...

Crap! I have diabetes! No wonder my feet are black!