Thursday, November 17, 2005

11 weeks

I am peeing a lot today. And yet am also so thirsty.
I really love my transition pants. Basically all of my regular pants fit if I am standing up, but as soon as I sit down, the waistbands become unbearably tight. So I just leave them unbuttoned, and then try to unobtrusively button them back up whenever I stand up.
Back at the beginning of October, when I found out I was pregnant, I told Dh we should keep it a mostly secret until Thanksgiving. It seemed so far away. Now it's next week, and my second trimester is only a week and a half away. Yay!
Last night I scored my flight to Orlando for $228 total. I am excited for this little vacation! Only 3 weeks away!

3 comments:

Reesh said...

Ahhhh the peeing...it just gets worse. Actually ridiculous is a better word. I am still riding my bicycle to work, but I just told my husband that I think I might have to stop because I can't make it to work without having to pee. Today I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to hold it in all the way home. Ridiculous!

Katie said...

I am so excited for everyone to find out and start giving you the love and attention you deserve!

Anth said...

Crap! I have diabetes! No wonder my feet are black!