Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Little Lemon

The doctor's office was able to squeeze me in early so I went for a long ultrasound to determine my due date. I got some great pictures of Baby. S/he was very active - at one point stretched all the way out, saw little legs, hands, and head. My official due date is April 18. In my head I am still planning on April 22. That way I can go late and not freak out (too much). That's the idea any way.

So the baby is about the size of a lemon, but you'd never guess that from the size of my abdomen. Maybe if I'm feeling ambitious tonight (unlikely due to all three of us are down with colds right now) I'll try to get these ultrasound pictures onto the computer. No promises. :)

Photo credit: Lady Lunchalot

1 comment:

Christy said...

So exciting! I hope you have time to upload the pictures. I want to see your little lemon.