Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Feeling Big

Not fat, just biiiiig. This belly. It's out of control. And only going to get bigger. I made Dh take a belly shot on Sunday, but me being what I am (lazy) I never uploaded it to the computer and now Dh has taken the camera to work with him! Rude. So, I'll post that picture soon of my 21-week belly.

But on the other hand, I have been enjoying my baby's parties. And man, does this baby party. He is almost always moving. He must move a lot in his sleep.

I'm feeling very good except for pelvic pain. I think my lower back is out or something, well I really don't know to be honest, but walking for extended periods of time (more than 30 minutes) hurts, sitting on anything less than a cushy chair/sofa hurts, rolling over in bed huuuuuurts. It's really kind of weird. Rainbow suggested I get a donut. I don't really know what to do about it, other than just not walk and only sit on thick padded chairs. Anybody else have this during a pregnancy?

* * *

I haven't been up to much this week, other than getting excited for Christmas! I took Baby E to storytime for the 2nd week in a row. Last week, she sat on my lap the whole time, though she smiled and clapped. This week she wanted nothing to do with my lap and bounced and clapped her way through storytime. Before I know it, she'll be running around with the best of them.

This afternoon I went down to hang out with Rainbow. Her baby is 4 months old now and seriously sooooo adorable. That little one made me excited to meet my own baby! It helps that she is so sweet, mellow, and cheerful. A perfect 4th and last child.

2 comments:

AM said...

I have lower back issues too after walking around, epseically after carrying Emma. Walking around Target last night bothered me.

Christy said...

I had tons of pelvic pain during both of my pregnancies, and it only gets worse. Toward the end, it actually hurt to lift my legs to get in and out of our van. I felt like a cripple.