- The state of my home's carpet. It gets vacuumed very sporadically right now.
- That I rely on spell check to spell vacuum.
- Baby poop that refuses to remain contained within diapers and instead gets on every. piece. of. clothing. Baby C owns. And my clothes. And then stains them.
- Dh and I both having PMS on the same day. Haha That day sucked. Except for when Dh admitted that he has hormones too. That was kind of awesome.
- Hearing Ace say, "Mom, Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence!" in his cute little boy voice.
- Baby C working the entire crowd at my church's Christmas party last night. No one can resist her.
- Miss E asking to play "Farstall" on my computer. Then the next day asking to play "Stallfar." Starfall website
- Watching Better Off Ted with Dh. That show is hi-frickin-larious.
- Miss E's face when Santa sent her a video message (via this website).
- Decorating the tree with the kiddos.
- Making Sprinkle Cookies with the kids.
- I loooooove Christmas time. The entire month of December is marvelous.