Friday, August 07, 2009

Some Pics, Showcasing Miss E's Haircut


Here we have pretty much the only thing Miss E will wear: her Sleeping Beauty dress. Miss E and Ace are chowing down on blueberries. They'd each eat a pound of them a day if I let them.



Miss E loves her new fairy pajamas. (Thanks, local thrift shop!)





I kind of miss Miss E's long hair, but her new cut is really cute, and it's so much easier to convince her to let me brush it now.



Ace daily defies death by standing up in his high chair and cavorting around. And yes, he fell out once. And no, it did not deter him from continuing to cavort. And yes, I plan on rigging a strap to the chair. One of these days.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow cute!

Cassie said...

I love the pictures of her in her pajamas. I can't believe what a little daredevil Ace is. Andrew has never attempted such a feat, so I'm not going to show him these pictures lest he get any ideas!

Amanda said...

Little cuties. They are both growing up so fast!