...by Woman on the Verge ages ago!
5 Things About Me
1) I enjoy doing 16x16 Sudoku puzzles and always attempt the Sunday NYT crossword.
2) I have only successfully completed the Sunday NYT crossword twice.
3) I am really lazy about bathing my infant, mostly because I hate handling slippery little bodies. (Insert my imagined images of dropping him accidentally here.) Instead I wipe down his hands feet and neck every couple of days. I was the same way when Miss E was a baby. I only bathe him when Dh is around to help.
4) I rather compulsively save all recipes that sound good to me. Also all knitting & crochet patterns that look neat. I often make the recipes I save. I rarely make the knitted or crocheted things.
5) I have had ice cream go all freezer-burned because I forgot I had it, but I can and will eat an entire bag of sugary candy within two days.
I tag EdgyK, Alfred's Mom, Cassie, Deena and Rebecca (sorry y'all, her blog is PRIVATE).