Saturday, October 15, 2011

October 15, 2011

I am in the thick of unable-to-accomplish-anything-during-the-day-because-it-seems-all-I-do-is-nurse. I can usually do 1-2 loads of laundry, do the dishes, feed everyone (sometimes even myself), and make dinner. Miss E has been on time to kindergarten (I drive her. We tried walking, it just doesn't work with 2 kids & an infant.). Beyond that, frankly, I've been trying little else. Lots of nursing, rocking, diaper changing, and fight breaking-upping. In the evenings I put on blinders so I don't notice how messy the house is. I zone out & watch tv with Dh, do a little knitting, relax so I can do it all again tomorrow.




This baby is delightful. But holy moley babies are a lot of work.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hugs to you. The baby stage is a rough one, for sure. Give me babies from six months on! I'm glad to hear you're at least finding a little bit of time to relax.